Click on logo to learn more about me on Fine Gael's website

my latest blog

Welcome to my blog. Please Click the following link http://www.liamtwomey.org to ensure you are viewing the latest entry as you may be viewing older entries if you have been redirected from other sites or arrived at this site by a GOOGLE SEARCH. Please click on "Comment" at the end of the blog if you wish to place a comment

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dr. Twomey welcomes new roundabout at Ashfield Cross

Dr Liam Twomey is delighted that the NRA has begun work on a new roundabout at Ashfield Cross. “One of the most traumatic days of my own medical career in Co Wexford, was when I attended a road traffic accident in August of 2003, where two small children died. I know that this had a profound effect on everyone who attended the accident.
I know it was extremely upsetting for Ambulance crews, Firemen and Gardai who like the other Doctor and Nurses present, thought they had seen it all in their careers.”

“There have been other accidents at this site, where lives have been lost and people injured. I hope when this work is completed, we won’t see these tragedies again. I will call on the Government to make funding available to upgrade our secondary roads, to reduce the risk of accidents that have such an awful effect on families when lives are lost.”

No comments:

Post a Comment